One Click Contractor has connected with partners who enable your business processes to help you to be more efficient and effective.
From leads to remote measurements to CRM integrations to design and visualization tools to payment processing and financing options, One Click Contractor joins all of these technology systems together to allow you to streamline business processes and focus on completing jobs and collecting profits.
One Click has partnered with CoreLogic, which provides information intelligence to identify and manage growth opportunities, improve business performance and manage risk. This connection allows you to directly order SkyMeasure remote measurement reports for both roof and walls.
Next we have EagleView. Our connection with EagleView provides customers with a rich source of geospatial data. Utilizing your existing EagleView account, you can place orders and automatically import reports and measurements into your One Click Contractor platform with just one click.
One Click Contractor's integration with HOVER allows you to import photos to create models and measurements directly from your HOVER account into the One Click Contractor platform.
One Click Contractor also partners with GAF, and this connection, amongst other functionalities you'll see later in this post, enables you to import measurements from your GAF QuickMeasure reports directly into One Click Contractor.
One Click Contractor allows you to import in any remote measurements that will automatically populate your measurement tab and make it very easy to create estimates in just a few seconds!
Customer Relationship Management is essential for small and large businesses alike. That's why One Click Contractor connects with several different platforms, so that you can use technology you're familiar with and succeed at virtual selling. Using your existing account with MarketSharp, JobNimbus, SalesRabbit, ImproveIt360, Salesforce, or LeadPerfection, you can sync appointments, opportunities, contacts, documents, jobs*, lead data*, as well as result appointments between that software and One Click Contractor.
Using a CRM? Contact us to see how the specific integration works. One Click Contractor makes it easy to push and pull leads and appointement data from CRMs and push back completed job information.
Connections with design and visualization tools allow home improvement contracts, both interior and exterior, to create designs and visualizations which, when linked in the One Click Contractor Platform, can be easily shared in a virtual presentation and meeting with homeowners. The following tools make up the list of our current integrations:
- Renoworks home visualizer software lets homeowners visualize your building products on their homes
- LP SmartSide home visualizer for trim and siding selection
- HOVER: allows you to create accurate 3D models from smartphone photos.
- Sunrise Windows & Doors - window design visualizer and door design visualizer
- DesignEyeQ visualizer for roofs, walls, and other products
- ColorView web browser design tools for walls, roofing, siding, trim, etc.
- Royal Building Products has multiple design tools, including HomePlay and Dream Designer
- ColorSnap allows you quickly peruse paint colors in a virtual environment
- IKO roofing visualizer
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors build and personalize your garage door online
- TimberTech imagine infinite possibilities in 3D with TimberTech's custom deck design software
- GAF customizable roofing visualization solution
One Click Contractor connects with multiple financial partners, including LightStream, Amerifirst and GreenSky, which allow readily available financing for your customers to fund their dream home improvement project. We also integrate with PaySimple, allowing contractors to accept credit and debit card payments seamlessly in One Click Contractor. Interested in learn more about additional financing partners? Reach out to us!
Another way that One Click Contractor makes virtual selling easy is by leveraging manufactuer templates for estimates, which you can quickly create within the platform or seamlessly import from other sources, including pricing, images, etc. We connect with ProVia EntryLink, WTS Paradigm, Andersen IQ, Marvin OMS system, and Seal-Rite's door configurator to make your One Click Contractor estimates even more powerful.
When it comes to virtual selling, the trickiest part of the whole sales process is understanding job scope. One Click Contractor connects with a whole host of online resources that make gathering measurements and obtaining accurate job scope that much faster.
- CoreLogic: Purchase Hail, Wind, and Lightning verification reports for specific properties
- Google Maps & Bing: Access to aerial imagery and directions
- Obtain property information via Trulia and/or Zillow
- Directly link to your Houzz profile
- Ingage: Create, share and measure presentations that keep people engaged during virtual consultations and online presentations to close more deals
- Hatch: Centralizes and automates your sales conversation across text, email, and phone
- CompanyCam: a photo-based solution created to help contractors gather & document jobs through photos
Our last two integrations with One Click Contractor are lead aggregators. HomeAdvisor provides the simplest way for homeowners to find and book top-rated local home services pros. Angie's List provides access top-rated Pros, exclusive online deals and more than 12 million verified reviews from real people.
One Click Contractor's mission is to help our customers get online and succeed online. As a result, we are constantly looking for new connections with tools and software that enable our clients to sell more jobs and grow their businesses. Stay tuned for more updates on new partnerships! Interested in learning more about our partners - reach out.